It is our expectation that each student will take responsibility for initiating and investing in the college process, and seek help from the college counselor as needed. We hope to enable our students to work to the best of their ability and to make wise choices throughout the college admission process.
Students will be responsible for all aspects of the application process, including:
- Completing each application with truthful, original, and thorough responses to application questions
- Taking standardized tests as needed, and sending scores to appropriate colleges
- Initiating and completing the interview process at each college as appropriate
- Initiating requests for recommendation letters from teachers and outside recommenders as appropriate
- Informing the College Counseling office of the outcome of every completed application, and eventual college choice