The Robotics program at Sacred Heart is open to all students of all ages and abilities. Sacred Heart's mission is to educate the whole child, and the Robotics program accomplishes this by:
- instilling a lifelong love of learning
- making students passionately curious about the world
- emphasizing the importance of communication and teamwork
- promoting critical thinking in an atmosphere of wise freedom
- seeing failure as an integral component to achieving success
- using our skills and resources to help others who are less fortunate
We believe that passion, curiosity, and learning are fueled by robotics competitions, as well as offering a course in the Creative Inquiry Department for students to expand their horizons and build a project of their own choosing.