Tuition & Financial Assistance
Tuition for 2013-2014 School year
|Preschool Half Day:
|Preschool Full Day:
A Sacred Heart education is an investment in your child's future and requires careful financial planning and considerable sacrifice for most families. We are committed to making a Sacred Heart education affordable to all academically qualified students regardless of financial circumstances. To the extent that our funds permit, financial assistance is available to admitted students whose parents are able to demonstrate financial need, which is determined by a thorough evaluative process beginning with an application through FAST – Financial Aid for School Tuition. FAST, created by Independent School Management (ISM) in Wilmington, Delaware, evaluates a family’s ability to pay tuition based on a variety of factors including income, net worth, housing costs, and number of children paying tuition and cost of living for our area.
- In the 2013-14 school year, Sacred Heart awarded more than $4.5 million to families on the basis of clearly demonstrated financial need.
- Financial Assistance awards range between $1,000 and $33,000
- All requests for financial assistance and family financial information are considered proprietary and held in strict confidence by Sacred Heart Schools.
- Applying for financial assistance has no bearing on acceptance to SHS.
- 51 endowed scholarships
- Over $4.5 million in financial assistance granted annually
- 1 in 5 students receive financial assistance
Frequently Asked Questions
Refer to the FAQ page.
Dates & Deadlines
Refer to the Dates & Deadlines