Sacred Heart Schools actively seeks applications from socially responsible, passionate students, capable of succeeding within and contributing to a challenging and rigorous academic environment. We look for individuals with diverse backgrounds and talents who will become fully involved in campus life and contribute positively to our school community. We welcome families who believe the Goals and Criteria that guide a Sacred Heart School are vital to the education and well-being of the whole child and produce students who become intellectually, spiritually and socially responsible citizens of the world.
What you will find at Sacred Heart Schools
- A safe and welcoming environment in which each person is valued, cared for and respected
- Intimate class sizes that enable teachers to fully engage in their students’ intellectual development, often establishing special bonds and lifelong relationships
- Faculty who use a variety of teaching and learning strategies that recognize the individual needs of each student and who challenge students to grow and take risks academically, athletically, artistically and spiritually
- A wide variety of clubs, service organizations, athletics, and arts programs that give students rich opportunities to get involved, try new things and have fun
- A uniquely diverse, multi-generational community where everyone learns from each other